InstagramFollow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Follow Me

Friday, July 11, 2014

Todolwen Blog Worthy of Visiting and Following

I found Karen's Blog .....  Todolwen   when I visited another friends blog and fell in love with what this gal does.  I have visited a bit with Karen and she is pretty darn impressive.  There are great tutorials on her blog as well.  Definitely worthy of a visit and follow imho.   Check her out via link. 

Connor "The Boy"  grandson is here for a week and is having so much fun with the small motorcycle we got him.  He is definitely a quck learner and very safe so I don't worry too much.  He isn't too much of a risk taker. 

Today, I have tomatoes to preserve so will be making the family recipe and hopefully get several jars of our Tomato Special.  And I am sure there are green beans again which I will help Marilyn can, I don't need any more this year.  So off to the kitchen to clean and chop bell peppers, onions, garlic and peel and de-seed tomatoes.

What are you doing today?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeannne
    have you checked out Jan's Sew and Sow Farm today?? She's running a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Come on in and sit a spell. I am always up for company. Leave a note to let me know you were here. PS: Coffee pot is on